Instagram

Monday, September 1, 2014

Uh Oh!

Hello blog readers.  Something has gone wrong with all the photos on my blog.  I made it private for a few days as I was tweaking the settings and when I made it public again all of the photos were gone!  I've yet to decide how I'm going to handle this, but my apologies in the meantime as it appears that years worth of work has been erased.  Bear with me as I figure out how to move forward.

ETA: So, I figured out what happened.  Apparently all pictures that are uploaded to blogger are stored in Picasa web albums.  As part of cleaning up my online photos I accidentally went overboard and deleted crucial Picasa albums, not realizing they hosted my blog photos.  So I'm slowly replacing the more current and popular blog photos from my archive, but unfortunately some of the originals were not stored on my hard drive and I may not have them backed up.  Lesson learned, and a head's up for all you other bloggers out there... Picasa=blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment