Instagram

Sunday, July 27, 2014

July Adventures

As July comes to a close, I thought I'd share photos from a couple of fun events this month.

First, Jason and I celebrated the actual date of our 10 year anniversary (July 3) with our traditional picnic at the site of our wedding, Quail Hollow Ranch.  We hiked the vista point trail, had an amazing picnic, and took what I think is probably one of our best anniversary photos ever!  We certainly have come a long way in terms of health and fitness, especially in the last few years!



Then, last week, I got the unexpected opportunity to go to LA for a couple of days with my friend Christy.  We stayed in a hotel downtown, and managed to get over to 3rd Street to visit my brother Kyle at The Proper Barbershop where he works.  He took us on a mini tour of the area, including the LA Farmer's Market and The Grove, both of which are scenic retail districts where you're likely to spot a movie being filmed or sight a celebrity while shopping.


Also this month, I started a new job working the front desk at a local fitness club, to compliment my Zumba teaching and create an opportunity for growth as a group exercise instructor.  I got to see my nephews again this week as they visited with my brother George who is racing at Laguna Seca this weekend.  Summer, as usual, continues to fly by and I hope to continue taking advantage of the long beautiful days as we round the corner into August.

No comments:

Post a Comment