Instagram

Monday, June 24, 2013

Week # 25: Working

I am doing a weekly themed photo project on flickr. Here are my photos so far.

This week I forgot to take a themed picture.  Being "on vacation" sometimes makes it hard to keep track of the days of the week, and the Sunday deadline passed before I realized it.  So this morning I looked back over my photos from this week to find one that fit the theme of "working".  Since I'm on vacation, and the photos from this week are from camping, there was not a lot of work being done!  

I did, however, catch this shot of shorebirds off Seacliff SB diving for fish in a huge bait ball.  I imagine these birds are working hard for every calorie.  I edited the photo into black and white because I think it has a less literal, more abstract quality this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment