Instagram

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monthly Scavenger Hunt January 2013


MSH January 2013


January 2013 Scavenger Hunt

1. And now I think of my life as vintage wine from fine old kegs (mine and everyone's)
2. All that glitters is gold  (mine and everyone's)
3. He looked to me to be the eyes of age (mine and everyone's)
4. She fills my heart with joy, she makes my day (mine and everyone's)
5. The man in the moon`s a blinding light (mine and everyone's)
6. You`re sailing softly through the sun  (mine and everyone's)
7. Dark is the road you wander  (mine and everyone's)
8. Fly, fly through a troubled sky (mine and everyone's)
9. We built these paper mountains (mine and everyone's)
10. If she had wings she would fly away (mine and everyone's)
11. The floors and the boards recalling your step (mine and everyone's)
12. Can you tell a green field From a cold steel rail?  (mine and everyone's)
13. When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame (mine and everyone's)
14. River running free you know how I feel (mine and everyone's)
15. Don`t stop me now I`m having such a good time (mine and everyone's)
16. Drinks another coffee and she finds it hard to stay awake (mine and everyone's)
17. What the hell am I doing here? I don`t belong here. (mine and everyone's)
18. Light up your face with gladness  (mine and everyone's)
19. Living in a fisheye lens, Caught in the camera eye (mine and everyone's)
20. In your arms, I feel so safe and so secure (mine and everyone's)



No comments:

Post a Comment