Instagram

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Marching On


Well, this blogging thing has proven to be as challenging as ever for me.  I have the best intentions, but real life just seems to get in the way.

Unlike past attempts to blog, however, I am not giving up this time.  Sure, I am irritated that I have not met any of the goals I set for myself in terms of writing and posting.  But that does not make the work  have done so far worthless or insignificant.  I know that for myself, and for many of my friends and colleagues, the tendency is to focus on the future, on what lies undone, on the hoops we have yet to jump through.  But more happiness and less anxiety can be had from reflection, for looking backward, and from celebrating the successes and milestones that have been conquered and won.

No comments:

Post a Comment