Instagram

Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Resolutions, Sort Of.

Monterey Bay Aquarium
Welcome to the new year.  Hope you and your near and dear ones are weathering the storm at least, and prospering at best.

I've done much better on updating this blog in '08.  Since joining facebook recently I know my readership has increased slightly.  It is motivating to know that people consume what you produce, even if you are pretty much doing it for yourself anyway.  I do like to read over what I've written -- I never fail to be suprosed at the fuidity of my own writing.  What felt choppy and rushed at the time often reads very succintly or poetically.  Sometimes it's lame crap, through.

For 2009 I'm staying positive but keeping my expectations low.  Here are the things I'd like to focus on an accomplish this year.  See how your own resolutions compare.
  • Spend less money
  • Work out 3x week
  • Eat mostly local, organic, unprocessed food
  • Maintain positive work/life balance
  • Lose weight
  • Finish this round of grad school
I'm willing to bet that 90% of Americans have at least one similar item on their "list".

No comments:

Post a Comment