Instagram

Monday, January 5, 2009

Saying Thanks, One Day at a Time

Caution: About to Enjoy

I've decided on two daily goals for this blog in 2009.  First, I will post at least one picture a day.  Second, I have to also mention at least one thing I'm thankful for in my life.  I often use that as a trick to fall asleep at night when I'm stressed -- instead of focusing on the negative, I try to list things I'm thankful for until I fall asleep. 

So...

I'll start with an easy and obvious one.  I'm thankful for Jason, my loving and entertaining husband.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photography! I just bought my first camera in September and have been teaching myself how to use it. We seem to have similar tastes in subject matter.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fritzliess/

    We also have very similar taste in music. I like everything you've listed on your blog. Isn't that interesting?

    Anyway, I hope you don't mind my checking your blog and Flickr page for inspiration. I was just telling a friend that I am going to start doing macro photography if insects and flowers.

    ReplyDelete