Instagram

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Take a Minute, originally uploaded by sgrace.



This morning I went up and hiked around UCSC for a while, since I knew there would be few students around on Thanksgiving. Yesterday I got the stitches out of my foot and hopefully things will be close to back to normal. I can already tell it's easier to walk and my foot is more flexible without the hardware.
Know Your Place

This little fawn was so fearless, he just kept walking toward me grazing on trees like a scene out of Bambi.
First Thanksgiving

My real destination this morning was the "merry-go-round". I haven't been on it in about 5 years.
World in Motion
About That Time

Back at home, the pets were quite excited about the turkey.
What Are You Telling Me?
A Promise is a Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment