Instagram

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

APA Sucks

Been extremely busy lately with work and school.  It's been absolutely beautiful weather, but I've been pretty tired and trying not to be stressed from all the new stuff I'm being asked to do.
I walked Tiki today, which I have only done a few times since the accident.  We just went down to the beach and back.  She is still hard to handle sometimes, but I'm hoping to start walking her daily again.  Before I broke my foot we were walking about an hour almost every day.  
Last night I had my CSUMB classes.  I left home yesterday at 6am and didn't get home until 10:30pm.  That is quite a grind.  
Monday I actually took off work because I was so tired and worn out, and basically did laundry and watched TV.
Sunday was football day -- GO RAIDERS!  
We have been tailgating in the handicapped area since I have a placard through November.  It's cool there because you can really spread out and there is more room for each space.
Here's our set up, food, and a picture of us. Where did all those wrinkles come from?





No comments:

Post a Comment