Instagram

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?

This was my first week back form vacation, and that made the week pass very quickly. On Tuesday, I dropped my cell phone and it broke in half. The good news is that it was time for my Verizon "new every two" plan to kick in so I was able to order a new phone online. The bad news is that I will not get my phone until next week, so that is about a week without service. Bummer. I can't wait to see my new phone, though!

Today the sun finally came out after several days of rain.






We need the rain but it was nice to be able to get out and walk around again.




One of the things I like to do on rainy days is take photographs for various "scavenger hunts" on flickr. Here are some of the photos from this month's hunts

No comments:

Post a Comment