Instagram

Monday, April 9, 2007

Photos Galore!


statue (19), originally uploaded by sgrace.

I've just about finished putting all my photo archives (except pictures of friends and family) into public albums on flickr.com. It is really fun to see others' pictures and see how they compare, and see who likes the pictures that you have on display. I especially like how you can click on a photo and see what camera took the picture and what the settings were. This helps me learn to use my camera. I am especially challenged by aperture and shutter speeds -- that is a whole new thing for me.

At any rate, there are over 300 pictures with a few more to come, dating as far back as 2000. I have always wanted to have virtual photo albums and flickr is very easy to use. You can also click on any of the pictures (all rights reserved) to download for personal use.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment