Instagram

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Photo Crazy, Busy Lady



Jason at the Flea Market, originally uploaded by sgrace.

Today we went to the flea market and I took a few pictures. I have been photo-crazy lately, taking pictures every chance and every place possible.

This has been a crazy week for me. Monday, of course, is always hectic because I have class at CSUMB and have to leave right after school. Tuesday I commuted with B for the first time and that was great but also a change in routine which is always stressful for me. I also had IEP meetings during my prep on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

On Thursday I drove to Fresno for a teacher recruitment fair. I have never been over the Pacheco Pass that I can remember, and it was an interesting journey.
Pacheco Pass

I stopped at the San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area and took some pictures and checked it out for camping. The space is just so open, its amazing:


but I think it will be too hot and full of mosquitoes to be fun in the summer.

I also got some pictures of Tiki playing, and a cloudy sunset at the beach.
Tiki Blur

Check them out on my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment